Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Auto flower breeding

6 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      Brucewaynegardens
      Participant

Started a breeding experiment. I crossed a female Dr pepper auto with a male Soda Popper

Excited to pop the seeds

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Loves2Trim
      Participant

Are they gonna be Non Fem Autos?

Atom
      Participant

Wow now thats a pile of seeds! I too am going to be experimenting with breeding over the winter but trying my luck with fems. Is this your first go at it? Any tips you can offer to a noob? I’ll gladly soak up any knowledge you habe to offer 🤘

Brad104
        Participant

Iktr @atom wow at the seeds this Guy came out ahead with,can you hook a couple of brothers up @brucewaynegardens Thank you for the share

Cannabliss
      Participant

I haven’t tried any projects like this with autos. I have experimented with CS, and making fems.. no luck on actual viable seeds yet, just questionable pollen until it proves itself. I dusted a cement shoes solo cup. Looks promising. We’ll see how it goes.

Somatek
      Participant

Is Soda Popper an auto as well or will you have to inbreed to F4 to make them consistently autoflower?

Brad104
      Participant

Do auto or rudialis have the exact same habits at breeding as a photo does, and if it doesn’t what is different please explain?

Somatek
        Participant

What do you mean?  All flowers have the same basics for making seeds, breeding auto’s means you need to be selecting for that trait first and foremost and generally won’t consistently express until you reach the F4 generation assuming proper selections were made.

Brad104
      Participant

I’ve never been around the auto strain period and I had no idea if anything was done differently that’s all @somatek

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close