Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Bruce Banner and twenty20 auto freebies

last updated by Racky 1 year, 5 months ago
5 voices
27 replies
  • Author
      Keith
      Participant

This was a huge surprise to me.  I only planted these bc I had room in the veg closet.  I didn’t worry too much about vpd and I only fed them about 2/3 the amount of nutrients I do for my photos.  And both of them ended up turning out great.  The Bruce banner is getting chopped tomorrow with the photos.  It’s super close and I need the room for the next round to be transplanted into 5 gal pots.  But the twenty 20 looks like it’s still 3-4 weeks out.  There’s an extremely low amount of red stigmas.  The bb can barely hold itself up.  I cut a branch off yesterday bc I’m out of pot and it’s fucking awesome.  1 branch made the back of my house smell like pot.  I dried a little of it in the oven and it still tasted okay and got me fried.  It’s going to end up being my favorite plant from this harvest.  Maybe, the og kush looks really good too.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Atom
      Participant

I’ve ran some twenty20 autos before. None were very great imo, but I’m not much of a fan of autos. They all got about an oz. I got a pack with 3 different kinds with 3 seeds each plus 2 free ones.

Loves2Trim
      Participant

Woaaahh good work! I did some BB along side Gorilla Glue from ILGM. The Banner came out very nice, and the clones did great outside. Very weather hardy and resistant to mold!

Keith
        Participant

My first seed were from ilgm,a lot of people talked shit about ilgm but I thought they were okay.  Could’ve been better I guess.

Brad104
      Participant

I would love to have quite a few free autos bro @keith

Keith
        Participant

I’m going to try mephisto next for autos.

Keith
      Participant

I wanted to cut down the Bruce banner so bad this weekend.  I needed the space for the next round of photos to be transplanted to 5 gallon.  I ended up moving those inside after transplant and left the autos to mature longer.  The bb is close, maybe another week, but the twenty 20 looks like it has 4 more weeks.  I don’t know much about autos but they’re 13 weeks old, I thought they’d be done at least close to the same time.  It’s fucking up all my plans.  Here’s some pics of everything.  I had to tie up some of the bb buds.

Attachments:
      Racky
      Participant

Did you say Bruce Banner lol

Attachments:
      Racky
      Participant

Its taking FOREVER to finish

Attachments:
        Keith
        Participant

Mines taking forever to finish too.

Racky
      Participant

But Gorgeous

Attachments:
      Racky
      Participant

Love Fall!!

Attachments:
      Racky
      Participant

All BB’s have this look

Attachments:
      Brad104
      Participant

You guys definitely got a man wanting to do some of those Bruce Banner 😂 for sure and both @racky and @keiths look good 👍😊 one great job from the both of you guys, well done fellas.

Keith
        Participant

It is crazy how this plant has ripened there’s a lot of fall colors now in this just this last past week.

Keith
      Participant

Here’s some pictures I took earlier check out the purple that’s starting.

Attachments:
      Keith
      Participant

And they will be hung by the neck until they are dead.

Brad104
        Participant

You definitely deserve the praise in my opinion man, for sure 😃 They look good my friend

Keith
        Participant

Thanks bro.  I got lucky with these ones.

Brad104
      Participant

I’d say you will be glad to get home and check out and see if you are ready to take em down 👎 I wish you the best and a giant yield bro

Keith
        Participant

Bro it’s still not ready.  And it’s fully purple.  I didn’t know that was going to happen. B it makes it look way done but the trichs are just now starting to get some cloudy.  I was surprised when I saw how purple the plant got while I was gone.

Brad104
        Participant

Bro I’d go with what soma told someone I forget just who but when in doubt wait another week and just keep a close close eye on any changes daily bro

Keith
        Participant

That’s what I’m going to do.  I’m nervous though.  My photos had to get harvested early bc I messed up.  My first grow got harvested too early.  I just really want to get this one at the right time.

Brad104
      Participant

I believe that you will be fine bro, although I have never grew any I’ve only grew photos I hear autos are harder but I don’t know, just keep a good eye 👀 on them bro

Keith
        Participant

I think they’re harder bc you only have a set period of time to grow them before they flower.  If you mess up you can’t just veg them for longer.

Brad104
      Participant

I think that you are telling me the truth bro for sure about the autos.I don’t know about them still because the yield factor,I’m glad I will be able to get the truth about them for you. Thanks again bro

Keith
      Participant

I think I need to chop this Bruce banner.  I don’t think it was supposed to turn purple.  I stopped feeding it weeks ago bc I thought it was almost done.  Then I haven’t started again bc the thing looks so done, but it’s not by the trichs.  I think I stressed it out or maybe it’s deficient in a nutrient.  Plus I’ve under watered through veg and lost all the leaves.  I think I just need to chop it.

Racky
      Participant

Almost done

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close