Forums

Home Forums Q&A Does anyone besides me keep there roaches/snipes?

4 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      Brad104
      Participant

Does anyone besides the old head here, keep his or her roaches/snipes whatever you want to call them?

Nate
      Participant

I used to religiously keep all my roaches, and then smoke a giant Roach joint when I ran out of fresh weed. I don’t really smoke joints anymore though, so I don’t keep roaches at all anymore. I use a dry herb vape now though, so I’ve been keeping the already vaped bud, and eventually I’m going to make edibles out of it, but I haven’t gotten around to it just yet.

Brad104
      Participant

That’s a great idea, I wasn’t aware that you could use the bud still once it had been vaporized.Thats what is up.I want to start getting into edibles and oils I just have to many things to do and not enough time in the day you know bro

Cannabliss
      Participant

I save the roaches, clips, even the ends I cut off when I roll my joints. I just collect them in the corner of my tray that I feel like using them. The roaches however I put in a jar so they don’t dry out too much.
      Once or twice a week I roll some of them up. When I finish smoking one of those.. it goes in a special jar (the roach) & once I’ve accumulated enough, I’ll roll a grandfather roach joint. The remains end up in a bowl or bong.

Brad104
      Participant

I believe in waste not want not just as you @cannabliss  good stuff bro

NeuroticTurtle
      Participant

…Speaking of waste not, anyone save reclaim from their dab rigs for times of shortage?  Do you run a reclaim catcher or just deal with it touching water in the downstem?  It sizzles nastily if you let water remain in it but the volume of usable smoke goes up because steam expands out to 1800:1 or so.

Brad104
      Participant

I’m thinking of trying to purchase a new furna starter kit I can get everything for 200 us dollars

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close