Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Going out of town for the first time and had a few questions.

last updated by Keith 1 year, 5 months ago
3 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      Keith
      Participant

I couldn’t imagine watering too soon would be that bad if I only do it the one time.  They won’t need watered tomorrow but if I water them then they’ll be good until I come back.

Also the Bruce banner auto is really close.  I need to check it tomorrow with the microscope but 4 days ago there was no amber and it was still a lot of clear.  How quickly can finish?  If it’s still not ready tomorrow, I’ll have to leave it 3 more days.  I also couldn’t imagine 3 days running anything.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Keith.
      Brad104
      Participant

Overwatering them is rough on them dude even if it’s once.i suppose it’s going to be alright if you wait until right before you walk out of the door and leave water them then.You should be fine on the Bruce Banner for I would think at the best your tricomes are cloudy at best now,but I have never ran a crop or even 1 auto before.Im thinking as if it’s a photo.But I would look at your information on how much Time from seed to harvest then figure out what number of day you are on ànd take it from there, also enjoy your trip bro and above all B safe!

Keith
        Participant

Good stuff thanks

Brad104
      Participant

Yes sir enjoy your trip friend, I am of hopes you are driving so I can rack up a comfortable lead on you ha 😅 nah for real be safe wherever I need to take a nap I’ve literally been on line here on the forum all night and day I got to get up at midnight and turn everything on and feed them I will be back for the night shift alright bro

Enjoy your trip and weekend!

Somatek
      Participant

Not sure how I didn’t see this earlier, watering a bit earlier is always better then letting them dry out as over watering becomes an issue when chronically over done, creating anaerobic conditions around the roots that kills them off an introduces pathogens. It won’t be significant just watering it early the random time, again it’s better then letting it dry out which causes nutrient’s to be less available and roots to die back quicker.

Harvesting 4 days later will also make no difference, there’s still weeks of drying/curing so a couple days is insignificant. Sounds like there is no issue leaving your garden for a couple days.

Keith
      Participant

Dang man thanks a lot.  I did water them.  I saw first hand what letting them dry out can do.  I thought I would be okay if it was just random like you said.  Thanks again.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close