Home Forums Lifestyle I’m home for the weekend and this is the first place I ever got stoned.

last updated by Keith 1 year, 5 months ago
3 voices
7 replies
  • Author
      Keith
      Participant

This is the path up the hill

This is the path to the spot

This is the spot and the view over the valley.

Here’s a tree that’s going to fall over the edge soon.  It wasn’t like this 25 years ago.  Fucking crazy that this was my smoking spot 25 years ago.  It’s just crazy how old I am now.  If you do read this I’m back home at my parents for the weekend, finding all these puppies homes.  Bc everyone I know lives up here.

Keith
      Participant

I forgot to post the tree

Brad104
      Participant

Damn it man, that’s definitely a great spot, to get smoked up and think 💬 things over or just relax and remain stress free enjoy your weekend and smoke one for me @keith at that tree.

Keith
        Participant

I’m feeling very nostalgic today.  I really miss being here.  Going to smoke one last one up there before I leave to go back home in a few hours.

Brad104
      Participant

I hope you enjoyed your self and your family today. Be safe with your family on your drive home my friend, that was a nice peaceful spot you shared bro.

Keith
      Participant

It was a good trip.  The best part is I got homes for every one of the puppies.  Good homes with people I know.   And we made enough money to get our dog spayed so this doesn’t happen again.  Though someday I may get another old English bulldog and breed her with Tug.  Pure bred oeb go for 1500-2000.  I just wouldn’t do it inside the house.  There’s a couple buildings out back I could set something up in.  I’ve got about 4 hours left until I’m home.

Somatek
      Participant

Looks like a much nice place to get high then my first time toking, in a wooded lot besides a parking lot between classes lol  I can relate to feeling old when you realise how much things have changed, most of the places we use to go party at are condo’s or houses now lol instead a proper, grungy warehouses filled with sweaty kids rolling all night.

Keith
      Participant

Dammit I just wrote this long as reply and it got deleted.

When I read your reply I got excited.  This will be a little odd but I think you’re prob a little odd like me so I think you’ll like this.  Maybe.  I have this theory that whatever you’re doing the first time you get high ends up being a passion in your life.  I was in the woods, now I feel the best when I’m in the woods.  My buddy was in a garage tinkering with his car, now he a mechanic.  Another buddy was cooking in a kitchen.  He said he was opening the oven the first time that high hit him.  Now he’s an amazing chef.  I’ve got a few other examples too.  But then I hear that you were in between classes.  So you were prob in class the first time you were high. Now you fucking know everything.  I picture you as a man who has a passion for learning.  And that’s what you were doing the first time you got high!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close