6 voices
11 replies
  • Author
      Chepesgarden
      Participant

field

Keith
      Participant

I’d say both, but it’s dangerous outdoors behind enemy lines.  I tried but didn’t have the nerve for it.  It didn’t seem worth it when I already had something great going inside.  When I finally can, I def plan to utilize the suns energy.  Outdoors seems much more difficult from what I’ve seen though.  More pests, no control over your environment gives you a higher chance for bud rot.  Prob a shit load of other challenges I don’t know about.  But think about what you could do on a huge scale outside for no energy costs vs what it would cost you indoor.  I’ve got a bunch of pvc that I planned on using someday to build hoop houses that i can use to grow in.  But for me atm I have to go with indoor.

Atom
      Participant

Both! Indoor for smoking, outdoor for concentrate. Outdoor is alot more work though. Plants get way bigger and there’s also alot of factors that you don’t have indoors.

Brad104
      Participant

Great replies @keith and @adammarsh You guys were dead right.Outside has many ,many more complex things that can happen to them outside.On the inside we r just tricking the plants.To do what they would outside in late September and flower anytime we would like for them to start budding I know it’s only a few plants coming up in my next upcoming crop.We shàll be able to explain things and show them better

Atom
        Participant

I’ll post up some pictures later today of my outdoor. I have to admit it looks pretty sad. Bud rott stating to show up and it needs more time but the weather is turning cold and gotta take what you can get before mother nature claims it. I’m doing my entire crop fresh frozen hash.

Racky
      Participant

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Racky
      Participant

I love outdoor just hate all the dangers that come with it.

Attachments:
      Racky
      Participant
        <li style=”list-style-type: none;”>
        <li style=”text-align: right;”>Had to harvest one early to save it.
      Attachments:
        Keith
        Participant

That’s a big ol mf bud right there.  I’d be so worried about that thing getting mold.  I’m a bit overboard with worrying about that.

Atom
        Participant

Your not wrong to worry about it. I was in a coverd greenhouse still seen some. If it wasn’t coverd it probably lost it all to mold. I’d say I lost 5-10% to mold. There’s isn’t alot of options where I have to grow. It don’t get as much light as they need. I’m out in the woods, I’ve been cutting down trees but not like I can just cut them all down. I just deal with it every year.

Loves2Trim
      Participant

I did some Bruce Banner Clones Outside in 5 gallon bucket. My only enemy is cold wet weather late in fall.\

I just cant believe all that neglect and poor weather and water schedule and miracle grow left over house plant soil did so good, what the hell am i doing wrong in the tent lol

Racky
      Participant

Yeah its wicked bushy n thick

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close