Home Forums Lifestyle Interesting things

last updated by Atom 1 year, 6 months ago
3 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      Keith
      Participant

Pics you’ve taken or things you’ve seen that you think are worth sharing.

I saw this tree branch the other day  at someone’s house I was working at.  They had put up a tire swing for their kids 25 years ago.

Keith
      Participant

I saved this fat little nugget the other day.  He was injured and let me pick him up and carry him to a safe spot.  I felt good about it.

Keith
      Participant

This is a little pig that my neighbor whittled.  I thought it was freaking awesome.

Brad104
      Participant

Those are definitely some cool pictures my friend, I liked the fact that you helped that bird probably survived because of you.I knew that I liked you for a reason.Now I know that you are a great person too!

Keith
        Participant

Bro I’ve been saving animals my whole life.  I’ve always had a heart for animals and hated to see them suffer.  I think most people are like that but I get kinda weird about it.  I remember the first fight I ever got in was a kid who was trying to drown a frog.  I’m not even sure that’s possible.  Or at lst would take about 40 minutes before the frog runs out of oxygen.

Brad104
      Participant

Me too bro, I move turtles out of the road quite a bit during summer, I am a animal crazy person too man I have loved animals ever since I can remember but,that honestly warmed my heart when I read this post first bro.Im so glad there’s other people out there who feel the same about there animals as I do man alright bro, Thank you for your kindness to that helpless animal bro.

Atom
      Participant

Here’s a pretty cool picture of a hog nosed snake in my driveway. These guys are great for the environment and kinda rare to see. I’ve lived here my whole life and only seen 2.

Keith
        Participant

Hell yeah bro, did you kill it!  Haha I’m def kidding.  These idiots down here kill snakes all the time.  I understand if it’s poisonous and on your property with kids or animals, but these big black snakes or rat snakes are harmless.  Except to rats.  Which do suck to have on your property.   I found pretty decent sized snake skin in my attic a few months ago.  I honestly didn’t know what to think.  Someone had to put it there, right?  But no, I learned that snakes often get into attics and feed off the mice running around.  That’s fine by me.

Atom
        Participant

I definitely didn’t kill it. It’s a sign of a good ecosystem. We poked at it with a stick trying to get a good picture though. When there threatened there puff up and open a hood like a cobra. To me it’s insane that this snake who is no where even close to were a cobra would live, can look like one. It’s non venomous but it has teeth and will bite your ass for sure. I seen alot of garden snakes this summer too.

Brad104
      Participant

Those dudes are cool, when I use to stay in Charlotte NC some years ago,they always spoke of how cool that they were they play dead if I’m not mistaken have you heard that about them @atom wondering if it’s true I never got to see one, just plenty of copperhead s ooh I don’t like them dudes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close