Forums

Home Forums Q&A Is anyone else having a hard time posting a new thread?

3 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      Keith
      Participant

This is just a tester to see if it posts.

Keith
      Participant

It posted here but I can’t create a new thread in cannabis cultivation.

Brad104
      Participant

I’ve had problems earlier on,but it seems as though that they have straightened out all of them issues for the last week has been easy doing everything on here I hope you got it figured out and are sitting home typing and smiling bro,stay safe always

Somatek
      Participant

I keep getting a “message blocked for dangerous content” message when I try to start a thread about making fem seeds, other threads it isn’t a problem…

Keith
        Participant

You a dangerous mf dog.  I figured out what I was doing wrong.  It’s worth mentioning.  But my title was too long.  It stops you from typing eventually but it stops you after the cut off mark.  Also it doesn’t give you an error message or tell you anything at all.  Just reloads the page.

Somatek
        Participant

The algorithms already figured out I’m an inherently subversive lunatic lol.

Glad you sorted your problem out but I tried a couple different ones, including the one it let me eventually post about fem seeds but then denied me posting the actual write up… Maybe there’s a limit on post length as well my overly verbose mofo self is going past…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close