Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Let’s see your biggest trophy Buds

3 voices
10 replies
  • Author
      Brad104
      Participant

I’ll post mine soon as I figure out what the only screen I have to be on to switch to desktop mode so I can post pictures.Is anyone else having problems posting pictures with a phone?

Brad104
      Participant

Brad104
      Participant

Here’s one the 2nd day after drying in the drying rack it’s from the gal in the roots post.

Brad104
      Participant

Here’s just a bit of a scale to the bud it came from the roots of the girl I posted on @cannablisses roots post

Brad104
      Participant

Cannabliss
      Participant

This is wedding cake by ILGM. She had some pretty tall & fat colas. Buds were almost perfect in formation on the stems. Mini hand grenades all over. 

Cannabliss
      Participant

Brad104
        Participant

Those are beautiful specimens @cannabliss I was hoping people would get around to posting there big buds bro great job as always bro!

Somatek
      Participant

Barbara Bud had the biggest buds with the plant covered in buds as big as my hand/forearm, although Stellar Collision weighed in at almost the same weight despite smaller colas (longer, just not nearly as thick) as Barb is a pretty loose bud structure, which makes it ideal from growing outdoors.

Couple pics of the Barb buds at harvest, I couldn’t see any trimmed shots but may have some from this summer as the last couple bags that were left were mostly tops.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Brad104
      Participant

I truly appreciate you sharing this @somatek theese are some great photos of some nice looking buds, thanks again

Somatek
        Participant

Comparing outdoor buds to indoors is kind of cheating as everything grows bigger under the sun, so it’s an apples to oranges comparison.  That said Barb does grow big and fast, plus I’ll take any opportunity to pimp local Canadian varieties and breeders.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close