Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation My tricomes @ 9 weeks

4 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      Brad104
      Participant

Keith
      Participant

I can’t zoom in.  Can you post a while plant pic too.  I’m try to help.

Nate
      Participant

Looks pretty good. Kind of hard to tell, but they look like they’re all cloudy with no amber from what I can see. Personally I’d wait until there’s more amber, but at the end of the day I guess it’s personal preference.

Brad104
        Participant

I am waiting for the amber one’s your correct 💯 @nate and @keith  I appreciate any and all help guys!

Brad104
      Participant

I’m waiting for the amber they’re all cloudy now.But I’m a couch lock type of guy myself too.And yes when I go back down stairs to check I will send you a picture of the bud and the plant for I will always take help and good advice so that being said I thank you @nate

Keith
        Participant

I’m a couch lock kinda guy too, unfortunately on this grow I’m going to have to harvest early.  I’m worried about all these dead leaves.

Atom
      Participant

If you can cut off a leaf and take it to another room with different light. Can be hard to tell under hps and can get a better idea under a more blueish light.

Brad104
      Participant

I will post a picture of it under a uv light in a few if that will help @adammarsh

Brad104
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Unfortunately I am going to have to cut these four ladies today.Im of “high ” hopes that it gives me the couch lock I am used to and looking for!</p>

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close