Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Regrow

3 voices
7 replies
  • Author
      Brad104
      Participant

Can anyone shed some light on how to properly do a regrow.Ive only luckily accomplished it a couple of times and I wasn’t even really trying to get it to live.So now you understand luckily.I just truly wish to try and successfully accomplish a regrow.Thanks in advance guys

NoWorryLeaf
      Participant

Do you mean reveg? Heard of but never tried it. It can take 4-6 weeks and some say your results may be better. Check out link below some helpful tipshttps://dutch-passion.blog/when-and-how-to-re-veg-cannabis-plants/#:~:text=This%20may%20take%204%2D6,one%20of%20your%20favourite%20plants.

Atom
      Participant

I’ve done monster crop if that’s what you mean. Where you take cuts from plant 2 weeks into flower?

Brad104
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Nah I’m talking about leaving a few little bottoms (limbs) on after the plants cut down and leave the tiny flowers and sugar leaves on the limbs and then get it to revenge it.well that’s the way I have lucked into it happenings before, back in the day.</p>

Atom
        Participant

I’ve heard of this but don’t know anyone who was tried. I’ve always had a thought of a plant that was like an apple tree. Just grows larger and buds each fall. Idk if that’s possible but hey we gotta dream right?

Brad104
      Participant

Iktr thanks for the link,and it’s possible I have had it happen but like I said it was a total luck 🤞 thing that it happened all I done was leave pot full of dirt with a few bottom limbs left on them with several little buds.But thank you once again I do appreciate anything someone else does for me.i truly appreciate your help.

Atom
        Participant

Did you successfully flower it again? How long did it take to get going, and did you notice any thing wierd about it, or did it just grow like it normally would? Appreciate you too my bro, I enjoy talking anything about these amazing plants 🤘

Brad104
      Participant

Yes we did flower it again, and after vege and she stretched out once again you couldn’t tell any difference, unless otherwise you knew.This has been around 7 or 8 years ago.I will probably never get it to happen again.But it will not 🚫 be to lack of trying.Ha have very time I harvest I leave a couple of bottoms on several stumps and place them in the dark for several weeks.I will let you know if I can get one going once again I have only revisited this in the last couple of weeks.My ex wife remember and asked me to try so I’m giving it another go.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close