Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation S.O.G grow

2 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      Brad104
      Participant

I’m trying to get some quality information on doing a sea of green grow. Thanks in advance guys ☺️

Somatek
      Participant

What do you want to know and how do you define SoG (what kind of planting density specically)?

Brad104
      Participant

The way I take it is to get as much plants in a certain space,then flip them when they get a certain amount of nodes or at a certain height.

Somatek
      Participant

The traditional standard was 4 plants per sq ft, grown to 8-12″ tall with the nodes as tight as possible so you end up with plants 12-18″ tall that weigh anywhere from 7-14g each grown in a single cola with no larf (aka loose undeveloped buds for people that don’t know north american slang).  Usually people would automate the watering unless you’re a sadist like me that grew in a low tech, hydro organic system that was hand watered for that personal touch

Brad104
      Participant

Thanks alot @somatek you are a very good friend to have for you are knowledgeable and honest.I do believe bro thanks again

Somatek
      Participant

Always a pleasure and don’t hesitate if there’s anything else you want to know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close