Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Security

2 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      Somatek
      Participant

Not sure how this hasn’t come up yet but it’s obviously a relevant topic.  I came home to find the security camera I ordered was sitting by my back door.  Surprisingly as I’ve been working all day and got home after dark, it’s kind of amazing no one stole it…

Since my veg room is in public sight and I’ll be working regular shifts, having a security camera only makes sense so I can call the cops if anyone breaks in.  I’m not gonna lie, it’s a mind warp thinking this way compared to living under prohibition where all my security had to be self contained to make sure my grow was safe.  Anyone do anything above simply keeping their grows hidden?

Next will be getting camera’s in the gardens so I can remotely watch the plants grow lol

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Somatek.
      Keith
      Participant

Dude I fucking light went off in my head when I read this.  I’m not worried about anyone stealing them but I do have my concerns.  I’m actually off to look for a security camera that connects to my phone right now.

Somatek
        Participant

Having been ripped off in the past under prohibition it’s a horrible feeling being powerless, considering how cheap camera’s are it’s just a practical way to relieve the stress in the worse case scenario.  Being able to call the cops is just a bonus lol.

Keith
      Participant

I just bought these

Limited-time deal: Blink Mini – Compact indoor plug-in smart security camera, 1080p HD video, night vision, motion detection, two-way audio, easy set up, Works with Alexa – 2 cameras (White) https://a.co/d/bYdwLSk

Man I don’t know why I never thought of getting cameras before.  I just guess I just didn’t realize how far the technology came and how easy it was.  I did know that but I never thought I needed it.  But even if I don’t it’s so fucking easy why the hell wouldn’t I throw one up in my home and one in my grow room.  For $30!  It’s crazy not to just put one there.  The thing talks for Christ’s sake.  I could yell at my dogs when they’re chewing shit up.  It’s really just a no brainer.  I didn’t know they were so cheap either.

Somatek
        Participant

lol, please post the video’s if you yell at your dogs through them, I really want to see how they react lmao

Keith
        Participant

Lol, I will.  This made me so happy.  I just can’t believe their so cheap.  For $15 I can see my living room from anywhere in the world.

Somatek
        Participant

Lol, I’m not going to lie; I’ve already checked what’s going on at home a couple times while working lol

Keith
      Participant

It was the first thing I told my boss about this morning when I got to work.  Well I mean after I apologized for being late.

Somatek
        Participant

Lol, hope he was as excited as you about the news

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close