Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Show some love

last updated by Atom 1 year, 5 months ago
5 voices
11 replies
  • Author
      Atom
      Participant

Let’s show Spider Farmer some love and post up some pictures of spider farmer gear in action! Give a brief description of your gear, how long have you been running the set up.

Atom
      Participant

Here’s my 4×2 set up with SF2000, AC infinity tent and fans. Plants are 8 weeks old in 3 gallon smart pots.

Atom
      Participant

Heres my 5×5 set up with SF4000, ac infinity tent and fans. Plants are roughly 16 weeks old, grown in 5 gallon generic fabric pots. Just over 6 weeks into bloom

Brad104
      Participant

Great looking crop there,I would be proud to say it was mine.My hat is definitely off to you on theese fine specimens bro.Great job @adammarsh

Atom
        Participant

Thanks man 🤘

Racky
      Participant

Keith
      Participant

NeuroticTurtle
      Participant

Here’s my setup with an SE7000 upgraded 2022 model, Secret Jardin monkey fan, solacure 4ft Farm and Ranch UV bulbs.  The big two are THCV Victory in 5 gallon buckets, one trained to fill the tent, other fresh from the veg room.  GDP x Black Willie in the back right.  two God Bud x NH23 in the back left, with one Maui MAC Burger and one GDP x BW.  Currently on week ~3 of flower for the big plant in the back middle.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by NeuroticTurtle. Reason: forgot to include duration of grow
      Racky
      Participant

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Racky
      Participant

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Keith
        Participant

Those are auto pots?

Atom
      Participant

Here’s a shot showing off my SF4000 and these cubby girls. 54 days into flower #chubbychaser

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close