Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Spider Farmer LEDs

7 voices
10 replies
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Do you guys already use a spider farmer led? In my region no one use one of these, but I want to test it.

Atom
      Participant

I have an sf4000 and 2000. There great, very powerful lights.

NeuroticTurtle
      Participant

I’ve got an SE7000 for the flower tent, great coverage of intense light.

Keith
      Participant

I’ve got an sf1000 that suits me well.  I use it through veg then add more light in flower.

Brad104
      Participant

I’ve not personally owned one (yet) but I have seen an sf 4000 in action @ a friend’s place and it’s an exceptional light

jayzoon007
      Participant

I just bought a SF4000. It finished one of my grows and is leading the next grow. I can already tell the difference from the other lights I run.

My last grow I had up to 6 cheap LED lights from random manufacturers on Amazon. These all gave me a high heat canopy. With the SF4000 I can instantly see a cooler running typical temperature in the canopy around the light.

The other pro and con I have seen so far with the SF4000. Con, I’ve noticed a concentration of light towards the center of the canopy instead of a very good light radiating zone. Visually the SF4000 is illuminating a powerful space.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Atom
        Participant

The sf4000 in the set-up I have runs about the same temp as my T5HO on only 4 bulbs(200w) so very cool running. Like you I’ve also noticed much hotter in the middle of light. I’ve been trying to work around it by turning power down slightly and also I allow the buds to grow taller around the edges and shorter in center, sorta a dome like effect. It worked well but I decided I needed to turn up power the last week and got a few fox tails and some yellow. Don’t do what I did lol

Brad104
      Participant

To @atom did you crank her up to full power for it to do that or how many percent did you turn it up bro?

Somatek
      Participant

I’m planning to buy an SF1000 for my veg area when I can afford it, my first two QB are cheaper versions (philizon and bloomgrow) as I live on a very limited budget and had a bunch of other expenses around setting up.  So I’m looking forward to comparing the three once I pick one up, which will be sooner then later with the discount from the points I’m accumulating.  It should be easy to run a side by side test with a half dozen clones under each to see how they compare.

Brad104
      Participant

That would be a great expirament @somatek please share of you can I’d be super interested in seeing the results bro.

Brad104
      Participant

I’m loving there se 5000 I hope I can stay in the lead and get to be able to and win this new se5000 I need it in the worst possible way.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close