Forums

Home Forums Q&A Uploading pictures to forum – auto rotating

7 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      tch
      Participant

Whenever you upload a picture to the forum, it is rotating the picture 90゚ for some reason. Is there something in the admin settings that can fix that? It is a little thing, but it is super annoying when you’re trying to look at people’s pictures that they post.

Sean Moore
      Participant

I am noticing this aswell

Spider Farmer
      Keymaster

hi friend, thanks for your reminder, we will fix this problem as soon as possible. 🙂

Brad104
      Participant

It’s doing it to me as well,and I’m also having trouble making a forum topic any suggestions are most appreciated

Brad104
      Participant

Spider Farmer says that the problem is now fixed, and it is I just posted a picture and it’s correct

Keith
        Participant

Mine are still posting sideways.  On mobile

Brad104
      Participant

Has anyone else had a problem uploading pictures today Wednesday 10-5-22 I have had to switch to desktop version of the phone, to be able to post pictures also now I can’t find anywhere which will let me switch to desktop version today.Hopefully they get it straightened out in the coming days.I appreciate any help with this matter.

Cannabliss
        Participant

I’m still experiencing this issue, but not with all pics. It’s a selective algorithm lol

Brad104
      Participant

@adammarsh told me the trick is to hold your phone sideways when you post pictures and it works like a charm.

Somatek
      Participant

The reason the pics are posting in the wrong orientation is the forum isn’t loading or recognizing the exif data saved to the file.  It happens on the Canna Cabana and that was the explanation given, just clued in today that’s what’s going on.  If you open pics with a photo editor, rotate and save (even if you just rotate once and then back to normal again) before uploading they’ll post in the proper orientation.  Hopefully that helps the admins sort out how to fix things but at least until then people can get their pics posting right side up if wanted.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close