Forums

Home Forums Q&A Video upload test

3 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      Cannabliss
      Participant

<video controls=”controls” width=”300″ height=”150″>
      <source src=”Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x00 0x00 in /www/wwwroot/forum.spider-farmer.com/wp-content/plugins/image-upload-for-bbpress/bbp-image-upload.php on line 189Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): ‘/tmp/phpNtxwAh’ is not a valid JPEG file in /www/wwwroot/forum.spider-farmer.com/wp-content/plugins/image-upload-for-bbpress/bbp-image-upload.php on line 189Warning: imagecreatefrompng(): ‘/tmp/phpNtxwAh’ is not a valid PNG file in /www/wwwroot/forum.spider-farmer.com/wp-content/plugins/image-upload-for-bbpress/bbp-image-upload.php on line 190Warning: imagecreatefromgif(): ‘/tmp/phpNtxwAh’ is not a valid GIF file in /www/wwwroot/forum.spider-farmer.com/wp-content/plugins/image-upload-for-bbpress/bbp-image-upload.php on line 191Error” /></video>

Cannabliss
      Participant

The video upload button is broken completely.
      I used the “take video” option above.

Brad104
      Participant

I tried to post a video earlier as well of my gals I’m fixing to cut, and I got the same answer,not the correct files.Im supposing it’s going to be like the picture issue was for the first couple of days.Im thinking 🤔 that they have someone working out the few kinks remaining, maybe they’ll update your post here.I saw they done that on another post and explained everything.Thanks for bringing it to everyone else’s attention bro.

Cannabliss
        Participant

I’ve been trying to be a little helpful by pointing things like this out. I’m sure there’s more, but I’m sure it’s just the usual rough start. Things will iron out soon.
        Thanks for hanging out & helping as well. The sooner it’s all fixed, the sooner it will grow.

Brad104
      Participant

Iktr I appreciate you as well, I will be the first one to admit it.I have much to learn about and some things to offer up.All why trying to win this cool stuff from the spider farmer company and I definitely thank them too.Its super cool,that they do these giveaways and promotions that’s definitely looking out for us consumers!

Cannabliss
        Participant

Most definitely 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Spider Farmer
      Keymaster

Hi friend, We have added an attachment function at the bottom of the edit box. You can upload videos through the attachment function. Currently, files with a maximum size of 20M are supported. We recommend that you upload the video to youtube and then insert the video into the forum through the embed function.

Cannabliss
        Participant

Test video length 0:08

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Cannabliss
      Participant

Ok it’s posted the attachment, but it has to be downloaded to be viewed. I’m not sure many users will be comfortable downloading things like this. Malicious software can be passed from on user to another without notice I would think.
      Not that anyone here now would do that, or even knows how… but it will leave the site’s users vulnerable.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close