Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation whats the best option to smoke your flowers?

last updated by Atom 1 year, 6 months ago
5 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      Chepesgarden
      Participant

that´s for my homework

Somatek
      Participant

Bongs, doobies, vapes (volcano for at home, pax3 for travelling), pipes or dab rigs all have a place in my life and fit different occasions.  Bowls in my 22″ HMK beaker is my most common as it’s easiest to titrate the dose, plus it’s fun picking a different bowl from the collection to match that days mood.  The volcano is still the best quality experience in my opinion although without the carbon monoxide and other byproducts of combustion the effects are definitely different.  Dabs are fun for special occasions, even if it’s just watching a good movie after a long day.  Then again there’s something about passing a doobie around a camp fire that just drives home the communal aspect of toking.  So I really can’t choose a favourite, I imagine that’d be like picking a favourite kid…

Atom
      Participant

Joints all the way. Taste good till the last hit, I find bowl or bongs might taste good for a few hits, then just taste burnt.

If I’m dabbing it’s definitely puffco ftw

Somatek
        Participant

Around here smoking bongs is an individual act with everyone having their own bong with the whole bowl being consumed in one delicious toke, there isn’t any second or third hits off a bowl with that burnt taste.  On a purely efficient viewpoint bongs don’t make sense because water is a better filter for THC then tar since it has a lower cooling point but functionally hitting bongs are an easy way to titrate dosage quickly as I can hit two bowl every hour or two to consume a gram of dope in under a minute compared to how long it takes to smoke a joint, not to mention having less control as I have to either roll two half gram joints or a single gram one and possibly put it out half way through.  The serious tokers like to flex by smoking 1-2g bowls but I’m too old for that now low.

Personally I prefer an e-nail for dabs as I like to collect glass and dab rigs have opened up the “degenerate art” to the point it’s accepted in the mainstream with established glass artist like Robert Mickelsen openly making both fine art and functional glass art (fancy talk for bongs, bowls, dab rigs, pipes).  If you’re dabbing while out and about I can definitely understand appreciating the puffco though as they are wonderfully portable.

Atom
        Participant

Was never a fan of bowls, although I do own a bong/dab rig I rarely use it. It’s always a joint, with a 3mm tip and usually alone or with the wife.

Puffco with stier+ is unbeatable in flavor imo. I got one 2 years ago and haven’t touched a torch since. I love it. 20 second heat up, ability to come back to the dab if it was to large. Idk if ill ever go back to traditional dab. Puffco for life!

Cannabliss
      Participant

Smoke 2 joints by Sublime 🤘🏼😎💨

Brad104
      Participant

I’m a joint, blunt and bong dude.Ive yet to try the dabz.But I’m also fond of the vape pens too so I have to say if it’s a way to ingest marijuana then it’s for meeee!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close