Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation What’s the most you’ve ever harvested off one plant?

5 voices
13 replies
  • Author
      Keith
      Participant

Just curious to hear.

Atom
      Participant

The most ive gotten off one plant indoors is 7oz. It was a single plant under 600w hps. Outdoor ive seen 12 but had to get them pretty big and put them out as early as possible. I don’t really care yo grow them that big anymore to much work

Keith
        Participant

That makes perfect sense after trimming this last harvest.  I couldn’t handle any more leaves.  What an average per plant?  It’s not a big deal I’m just kinda wondering.  I was going to weigh everything tonight.

Atom
        Participant

This year I got about 4oz per plant outside. I put them out on June 13th at about 3 weeks old. I’d say my average over the years is probably about 6oz per plant outdoor and 4oz per inside.

Somatek
      Participant

Stellar Collision and Barb each produced around 1.5-2lbs of bud last year from plants 6-7ft tall and wide. Although my friends grown bigger, he grew the original ECSD cut outdoors one year and harvested over 50lbs from 20 odd plants with main cola’s measuring a couple feet long and as wide around as my leg, averaging about a 1/4lbs each.  Those were big clones grown in full sun in a marsh (so constant water and lots of nutrients), as well as giving additional fertilizers and bud boosters.

Biggest plant indoors was an old mom of SAGE I flowered under a 600w HPS by itself which covered a 4×4 area and produced just under a lbs.  Which wasn’t great really as I expected around 1.5lbs/2 months and as a long flowering variety it takes 12-14 weeks really.

Keith
        Participant

I think the real question here is how wide around is your leg?  Haha jk.  That’s crazy bro.  You’d def need some totes if you were trimming that by yourself or a really really comfortable chair.  That’s a reference to the other thread.  I’m going to try trimming on the couch with a tray or maybe a tote on my lap next time.  Thanks for the reply.  I was just curious.  I’m going to weigh what I grew this time.

Somatek
        Participant

I’m a pretty skinny dude so we’re not talking like the pics from Vietnam during the war when soldiers were finding fields with plants 20ft tall and cola’s as wide as their chests.

I highly recommend a trim bin for the ease/comfort and built in kief collection.  Easily the best money I’ve spent for trimming.

For my outdoor last year I trimmed the prime cola’s and then just bagged up the rest and trimmed it as needed since there was too much going on in the fall.  Once the fan leaves are off and it’s dried it’s perfectly fine to bag/vacuum seal and leave untrimmed until needed.

As for my friends crop it was a very long, intoxicated week of trimming for him for a half dozen of us after using a trim pro to wet trim the fan leaves off when the plants were chopped.  Trim parties are fun for processing fields like that, he lived in the boonies and most people grew a couple plants, so for a month of so in the fall every weekend someone would host a trim party with lots of food, beers and bud while the adults trimmed and kids played among themselves.  Great way to spend saturday afternoons ending with a big supper and music, singing, dancing around a fire until people dropped.

Keith
        Participant

I am going to take your advice on the trimming bin.  You recommend any specific brand?

Somatek
        Participant

I think they’re all basically the same, I use a “harvest more” trim bin but I haven’t really looked at them.  Over the 4 years I’ve used mine I haven’t had to clean/replace the screen so I don’t know if having a removable one is relevant.  I’d look for whatever’s the cheapest, feel free to post whichever one’s you’re looking at if you want specific opinions about them.

Brad104
      Participant

The most I have ever gotten was this last one’s I just cut. I had 4 plants and I ended up with a little more than a pound so about a 1/4 lb is the best I’ve ever done 👍✅

Keith
        Participant

That’s a lot though.  I still haven’t weighed what I grew this time but I bet it’s about 3oz.

Brad104
      Participant

Is that coming from an auto or a photo period @keith

Keith
      Participant

Photo.  Also ivegged it for 8 weeks.  It was in a 3 gallon but it still got decent sized I think

Treetrunk422
      Participant

The most I’ve gotten so far on an indoor plant is 675g

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close