Forums

Home Forums Q&A Will the SE7000, SE1000W or G1000W size lights fit inside the 4×4 grow tent?

last updated by Nate 1 year, 6 months ago
5 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      IamN2pot
      Participant

Has anyone got this setup? I know, the specs are in Metric, so. I’m asking about the 120 x 120cm tent and the physical size of those lights are 1151 x 1151mm, so on paper it will just fit with about 1 in to spare on each side. How about in reality? Can you easily raise that size fixture in a 4×4 or does it really need/have to be in a 5×5? Spider Farmer shows a 4 x 4 PAR map and I already have a SF 4 x 4 tent, (and an original SF4000) so…….

Thanks for your answers.

Spider Farmer
      Keymaster

hello, these 3 lights can fit inside the 4’x4′ tent. 🙂

NeuroticTurtle
      Participant

I run the SE7000 in a standard 4×4′ tent, and it is definitely snug, but there’s room to sling wiring and such down the outside if you need to.

IamN2pot
        Participant

Perfect, and thanks for the picture, Neurotic Turtle. That’s exactly what I needed to see! It may be time to upgrade from my ‘old’ original model SF4000.

Loves2Trim
      Participant

I had a 4 X 8 vivosun tent. Dimensions were most likely an inch or two smaller.

I went with two SE 5,000s. After installation I had alot of extra room.

I believe the specs on the SE 7,000 were like 45 inches just under the 4 foot mark.

Nate
      Participant

Yeah I would think it would depend on the tent manufacturer. I know you got the answer you were looking for, but my 2 cents is to say that if you have the tent set up, just go and measure it to be sure. I know my vivosun 3×3 measures a few inches shy of 3 feet between the poles.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close