Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Yield

2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      Racky
      Participant

What is your average yield? And for what size container? Mine is 1/4 pound each plant,  5 gallon containers.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Somatek
      Participant

Talking about yield is useless unless you also talk about wattage used, square footage of canopy in flower and time as those are the big variables that determine yield.  If two people say their getting 1/4 lbs per plant and leave it at that it sounds like their equally good.  If one is using twice as much light yo get that result or the other is producing that yield while growing at scale that changes things entirely.

Racky
      Participant

Yeah I get what you are saying,  makes sense. Thank You for putting it that way.

Somatek
        Participant

I just realised that you’re probably talking about outdoor plants, I was pretty tired and sleepy when I replied.  In that case yield per plant is pretty normal, although I usually specify that as indoors vs outdoors plant yields are very different.  Indoors I’m happy with 1-2oz from Stellar Collision, outdoors it produced around 1.5-2lbs but the plant was 7ft tall and around 7ft in diameter.  Sorry for any confusion

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close