Forums

Home Forums Q&A DOT Random Testing

4 voices
7 replies
  • Author
      Eaton Beaver
      Participant

I work for a company in a safety sensitive position. Of course I am subject to random drug testing. Does anyone know of any good ways to pass a random? I’ve heard all the bro science techniques. Anyone else know of any true techniques?

Cannabliss
      Participant

One way to go is to just use someone else’s clean urine.
      1.) Put it in something not too thick & clean, preferably new & rinsed/dried without any residue in it.
      2.) Pull a sport headband, or wristband up your thigh & keep it tucked in there.
      (Wider headbands feel more secure)
      This will keep it at body temp.
      I’m no scientist, but I’d go with someone your gender, around your age & same ethnicity.
      Things like that can easily be found out in a lab. DOT don’t play the last time I heard.

Keep your mind open to other options, but hope they don’t enter the bathroom with you & make you nervous either way.

Best of luck.

Eaton Beaver
      Participant

I’ve had 2 random’s in 13 years. So it’s always in the back of my mind.

When we are tested, the tester comes to our facility and tests us on the spot. No time to get someone’s pee. The tester doesn’t follow in the the bathroom.

Somatek
      Participant

Urine testing is looking for the metabolites left after using pot.  The issue is since it’s a fat soluble drug, not water, THC stays in our bodies a lot longer which ironically makes it safer for people to use harder drugs as they are less likely to show up on random drug tests.  Just one of many abuses prohibition forces on people…

Anyway, back to the point, since they are testing for metabolites there are products you can buy which mask them.  Unfortunately it’s a constant back and forth as the testers learn how to detect the masked metabolites or how they’re masked and the companies updating their product to beat the tests.  I had mixed reviews from customers when I worked in head shops, some had no problem and recommended the products to beat tests, others came back saying it didn’t work and they had problems.

Brad104
      Participant

When I worked for republic waste company they were sticking with the government rulings as of then I don’t know if Biden has done anything yet but they were going to count test illicit for marijuana even if you were able to consume it recreational,I hope that’s of some help, for I figured that the dot will follow suit to the billionaire company’s such as Republic!

Eaton Beaver
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you everyone. I am just very careful with my consumption.</p>

Somatek
        Participant

Good luck, the sad reality as a fat soluble compound THC stays with us a long time and makes us vulnerable to random testing unfortunately.  One of many harms caused by prohibition for no benefit at a huge cost…

Brad104
        Participant

The best alternative for you @eatonbeaver is synthetic urine the best is called quick fix it comes with a hand warmer and a rubber band,bro I was took off of the dozer straight to piss and it was still 95* and I passed it with flying colors it’s a solid product, that works!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close