Home Forums Grow Journal On 11/18/22god says Let there be skunk 🦨 #1

4 voices
12 replies
  • Author
      Brad104
      Participant

I just popped about 20 skunk #1 beans today, that I got from a great individual and they’re most appreciated, journal will start when I see green leaves!

Brad104
      Participant

Here in the red solo is all skunk #1 the clone machine and tray are peyote gorilla and fuel dog and purple ghost candy clones best holiday season to  everyone of you growmies!! Enjoy and b safe this holiday season 

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Atom
      Participant

Nice. Going to do some myself this spring and spread clones around my community.

IamN2pot
      Participant

Somebody’s gonna have lots of weeds… ! It’s gonna be an interesting next 12-16 weeks to watch, 😉

Brad104
      Participant

Here’s a picture 1 of 18; that have popped up with battle helmets and ready to give me all they’ve got.Now in the next day or so they will be stretching out nice and I see the green leaves coming in nicely.You got to love how nature does it’s thing right 

Brad104
      Participant

They’re starting to stretch out,watch out cause here comes the skunk 🦨 baby!

Brad104
      Participant

Here they are now a week later 😄

Brad104
      Participant

Here’s a picture of half of them, that busted out for me, going to pot the others soon,but I am definitely liking what I see from them already!

Spin
        Participant

Some good growth for a week man. EVERYONE is looking for some good Skunk#1 phenos if you find a good one you can make some SERIOUS MONEY

Brad104
      Participant

I topped the ladies today,they bled a bit but I’m sure it was for a good cause ha.😂😂🤣

Brad104
      Participant

Well I got everything in the flowering tent, I have the six plants from my very first grow journal that I held back for so long so long story short they been under bud for around 20 days so I went on and placed six skunk plants with the other 6 from the first journal so it’s going to take a bit for the skunk plants to catch up.I still have to sex the six skunks in the tent and I have 10 more skunks in the basement so I will have six female skunks to go along with the six from the first journal sorry for the long explanation.The skunks we’re flipped to bud 2 days ago 

Atom
        Participant

Looking pretty good.

Brad104
      Participant

I’ve been under bud now since December 21st so I’m going on 2 weeks under bud now, I will update with a picture soon,my camera on my phone is broken so I have to get another but I will update soon!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close