Home Forums Q&A Leave plants in the dark 24 hours when flipping 12-12 Reply To: Leave plants in the dark 24 hours when flipping 12-12

Somatek
Participant

Lol, how am I “spinning in circles”?  I know exactly what I need to do to get my grow finished, I know what I need to increase my yields and what’s holding them back, I’ve gotten a better job that I’m excited about and will be off social assistance despite my ongoing back issues.  Every day I’m improving my situation and dealing with my issues; I’m not relying on winning a contest by spamming as I’ve put the work in to make my life better.

I make lots of post and I was starting a lot of threads to share useful info as this forum is filled with beginners.  If you don’t understand the difference between those and your posts that I’ve called out as annoying spam then you should take a look at them and see the difference.  Most of my posts are sharing factual info based on botany or horticulture, if it’s purely anecdotal then I make that clear.

You can do whatever you want, I’m just ignoring your posts from here out and skipping over them until you stop spamming.  I’m not interested in helping people aren’t helping themselves. Have a good day, I’m done

New Report

Close