Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Bc the 7 people I got to sign up for the forum liked my stuff, I woke up to this Reply To: Bc the 7 people I got to sign up for the forum liked my stuff, I woke up to this

Atom
Participant

So your upset because they took your points because you had people come in for the sole purpose of liking posts? And you thought it would be fine because they “like other stuff too”? You exploited the system and got caugh, the ones who should be upset are the ones who are actually trying to create meaningful content, and getting beat out by a gang of people simply liking for points. You told them to like your posts to win, did you tell them to like others posts so it’s not as obvious? Mabie if you had them actually post something, anything… it wouldn’t of been so obvious. You got caught, take it like a man and move on. There’s still time to win, remember points will be added for more meaningful and helpful posts and showing off spider gear. If you would of concentrated on that from the beginning you probably would of lost nothing

New Report

Close