Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Bc the 7 people I got to sign up for the forum liked my stuff, I woke up to this Reply To: Bc the 7 people I got to sign up for the forum liked my stuff, I woke up to this

Keith
Participant

Only 2, and I found out it was actually 3 people out of the 7 I signed up had liked some stuff.   And to be completely honest man if I thought I was doing something wrong I would not have done it. If I thought it was going to bother people I would not have done it. I apologize for doing it. I truly thought about it as bringing more people to the forum, more things were happening, more traffic was coming through. I specifically told them don’t just like my stuff only. I was not in any way trying to be unfair, and after having talked with the friends there’s no way I gained that many points due to just their likes.  Take the points by all means of I was doing something wrong.  But take all of them.  Why am I being punished with extra points being taken for something that or was not stated couldn’t or shouldn’t happen.  Again I do think the fact that they liked other people’s stuff makes a difference.  With that all you have is 3 people who wouldn’t have been logged in previously who are now logged on and liking a bunch of people’s stuff.  I still don’t really see how it’s wrong, but if people are pissed then I am truly sorry.

New Report

Close