Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Bc the 7 people I got to sign up for the forum liked my stuff, I woke up to this Reply To: Bc the 7 people I got to sign up for the forum liked my stuff, I woke up to this

Keith
Participant

I don’t know what Brad was doing, I just know what was happening for me was within the rules.  They have since changed the rules so why am I being punished for an oversight on their part.  This is a contest bro, people compete.  They have us a daily limit of likes.  My friends joined the forum and liked my posts.  As well as others.  Where’s the wrong?   That’s a lot of supposing saying that there was a disproportionate amount.  That’s what I’m saying is its not.  I get it that you side with them.  But I would like to see some honest numbers here.  My friends are telling me different.  I’m going to believe them.  The truth is I’ve been treated unfairly, and I’m not the type to keep quiet about it.  If you’re telling me I cheated you should have to provide proof. There’s nothing wrong with that.  I’m sorry if you feel different.

New Report

Close