Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Bc the 7 people I got to sign up for the forum liked my stuff, I woke up to this Reply To: Bc the 7 people I got to sign up for the forum liked my stuff, I woke up to this

Keith
Participant

I feel for you bro I really do.  You were extremely dedicated to this forum since it started. By the time I got in you already had 1000 points.  You were welcoming and super cool to everyone.  But in reality soma kept this thing from just being a group of guys talking about their grows to more of a place to go to get some answers.  Just speaking for myself but he’s been one of the single greatest sources of information, and maybe some advice, I’ve had since I started growing earlier this year.  He’s been all the hell over it with everyone too.  I’m not saying he should win bc he somehow knows every fucking thing there is to know about growing, but he did spend an awful lot of time this month sharing all that stuff he knows.  If anyone “deserves” the light it would have to be him.  I know you had some really awesome projects planned, and I’ll be bummed for you if you don’t win the big light, especially since you tried so hard.  It really does suck they made a set of rules and I def don’t feel like I cheated, I don’t know what you did, but it does suck they took the points like that.  I would’ve made the points elsewhere if I didn’t think I had them already.  Then to get called a cheater.  That shit sucks.

New Report

Close