Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Bc the 7 people I got to sign up for the forum liked my stuff, I woke up to this Reply To: Bc the 7 people I got to sign up for the forum liked my stuff, I woke up to this

Brad104
Participant

Bro my points all came from welcome everyone into the forum and for reply and post I have not gained 1point by referals or any way besides reply and post I lost 200ore last night I guess where Soma and I were arguing I just say what is good for the goose 🦆 is good for the gander he argued with me and they have not deducted a point from him and yes he’s been helpful but I lost all respect for the guy for he’s been after the light the whole time his points keep rising and they keep subtract mine ha but he’ll man all  I am saying is everyone knew I was after it he’s played the snake oh let Brad and Keith get the light and even gained more today by posting the quantum board he just one.Dude where I’m from real recognize real and that dude is fake as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I’m done with the rant it just sucks when we got docked but his post are the gospel truth! If you don’t know what the gospel truth is then please look it up right quick it tells it all he could loose a few hundred points from replys and that’s just how I feel,but hey I know better than to ever try something like this again I just can’t stand getting beat by a pencil ✏️ and that’s how it is

New Report

Close