Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Nutrients during Flower Reply To: Nutrients during Flower

IamN2pot
Participant

Love your logic @Atom. Problem for dirt farmers,  I use a “super soil” receipe, so all I add is pH’ed and filtered water for the first 10-12 weeks of a grow. After 5-6 weeks in veg and about 5-6 weeks into flower, I may start to see defeciancy issues, especially P, and start adding some organic liquid fert as needed up until the last 1-2 waterings or 3-5 days before harvest.

One other point in favor of continuing to feed up to harvest is weight. My last harvest I took 1 of 4 clones that all got the exact same treatment at 55 days and another at 65. This wasn’t my first time doing this and my records show this repeats over and over. The plant(s) taken at 55 days are always 10-20 grams lighter then ones taken at 65. Just saying. An extra 40-80 grams on a 4 plant grow is more than enough ROI for me. I’m a firm believer in feeding AS NEEDED right up to harvest. If I stopped feeding at day 55, would I still get more from plants on day 65, YES, but in my opinion, only about 1/2 as much extra.

But like I always say, experiment for yourself. Have more than 1 plant? Feed one and starve the other and compare. “The proof of the pudding is in the eating.” This is all about what you like!!!!!

New Report

Close