Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Air Flow???

2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      Racky
      Participant

Ok so I have two plants doing amazing so far. I just flipped light cycle to 12/12 for flower. I also put just the tubing for ventilation out one side of it to suck in air and to prevent light from leaking in during lights out. I do have a 205cm inline fan blowing out air. My question is,  is this enough to finish these plants?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Somatek
      Participant

Should be fine, at a minimum the fan should be able to vent the space in 5 mins.  So to figure out min cfm required figure out the sq ft of the grow (height x width x depth) and divide by 5 (ie the min amount of minutes we want the fan to change the volume.  So for a 2x4x6 ft tent that’ 48sq ft, which means you need a minimum of 10cfm (actual, not rated).

Racky
      Participant

Yeah i have an inline inside pushing air out,  im thinking i could turn that down a tad. Ive been running it at 9 and everything is staying on point with 84F and 59% humidity. The plants just wont stop growing vigorously. Ill get pics tonight before i defoliate them.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Somatek
        Participant

Always remember fans are more efficient at pulling air then pushing it, if your fan is in the tent pushing the air out you can turn it down even more if you move it to the end of the duct run so it’s pulling air through it, not trying to push it which significantly reduces the CFM.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close