Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Airy Buds

last updated by Atom 1 year, 6 months ago
4 voices
7 replies
  • Author
      NoWorryLeaf
      Participant

Well due to power disruptions I could not supply decent constant light. So sadly had a poor harvest and don’t think it is worth a joint. Might be wrong. But what do you do with airy buds?

Brad104
      Participant

Just smoke them up too.Im sorry, not trying to be a smartass I don’t have a clue besides letting them go longer to try and harden up or give them a bud supplement for hardening.

NoWorryLeaf
      Participant

Tried pushing them for longer but did not do much and then also might have pushed the trichome to ‘overdone’ but maybe just smoke them up 😉

Brad104
      Participant

I heard that and totally understand 😃.I am super sorry that this happened to you I hope you have a much better run started already.I wish us all giant yields and prize winning buds

NoWorryLeaf
      Participant

I was just reading a post on FB where a growing crying and asking how do guys get these big a$$ elephant ‘trunks’ of colas. Hopefully better this time

NeuroticTurtle
      Participant

Press it!  Find someone in your city with a press and plates and make some rosin or run it through a hash bag set.  May as well improve the smoking experience as best you can.

NoWorryLeaf
      Participant

Thanks

Atom
      Participant

Make hash or budder. If you get some hash or live resin in your area, put a bit in with a joint of it to spice it up. If you can get atleast 91% alcohol I can describe how to make QWISO.

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close