Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Alternate cannabinoids

last updated by Atom 1 year, 6 months ago
2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      NeuroticTurtle
      Participant

So, who’s tried and enjoyed any of the various alts available?   I’m in Canada so its grow your own if you want THCV.

If you want a solid thcv strain they’re getting easier to find:

• OSBA/Reeferman Genetics Black Willy
      • Royal Queen Seeds Royal THCV
      • Palmera THCV / Thai THCV from therealseedcompany
      • Dutch Passions THC Victory.

THCp/jwh-091 is still impossible to source outside the synthetic suppliers.

I can and have gotten pure CBG from mellow, and it was kinda relaxing, but I then gave it all to a friend who had a head injury (supposed to be a great neuroregenerative).  OCS/bc cannabis stores also carry a cartridge that’s about 25% CBG.   The Where’s My Bike cultivar also contains high amounts of CBG, but I haven’t come across this one yet.

Can anyone get Italian Cannabis FM2 beans!? that cultivar supposedly bears traces of thcp, but I’m guessing the pheno hunt is going to suck.

Reeferman genetics posted a teaser on instagram about finding a mutation in their 3rd generation black willy CBD that cranked out a mystery cannabinoid at about 10% concentration, I’m hoping its thcv, as the original black willy had about 2-3% of that.

Anyone come across any strains exhibiting natural delta8, 11-hydroxy-thc, thc-o, or hhc?

Atom
      Participant

I will say this, all the best dabs ive gotten from dispensarys around here all have CBG. Its not alot, usually sonething like 2%, but ive found that the ones that do have it stand out. Both element and Light Sky Farms have it. If your looking for quality concentrate these two companies are where its at.

NeuroticTurtle
      Participant

Usually if I want dabs, my go-to is to press some homegrown Black Willie in two batches, one low temp squish for delta8 and then a followup at 428F or higher, whatever the plates on my friend’s press will run. (thcv boils at 428, delta9 boils at a mere 315F) and man, the dark stuff that comes from the second run is amazeballs.   I also got some blue cheese profile terp sauce from trueterpenes a hot minute ago, but I never use it anymore as I quit buying distillate that needs flavoring.

Atom
        Participant

Over 400 degrees press that’s crazy lol. I’m not even sure my press goes that high but I never tried.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close