Forums

Home Forums Q&A Anyone heard anything from SF about their prize?

last updated by Keith 1 year, 5 months ago
3 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      Keith
      Participant

I just messaged them last night bc I had been waiting all week for them to message me.  But they haven’t gotten back to me yet.  Has anyone else heard anything?

Atom
      Participant

Haven’t heard anything yet, waiting on shipping confirmation. Hopefully soon I’m ready to put that fan to work.

Keith
        Participant

What are you doing with the fan?

Edit: I mean beyond just moving air.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Keith.
        Atom
        Participant

It’s going to replace a 4 inch intake duct fan I currently use to draw in more air. The one I’m using is pretty useless. The ac infinity 6 inch ones work great, but tue 4s suck. I have a 4 inch exhaust so I might have to switch them around well see how it goes.

You could always grab some panda film and do a make shift black out area till it arrives. Even a thick blanket, or anything to pin up until it arrives.

Keith
      Participant

I got myself in a jam bc these autos took way longer than I planned for.  Now the next round of photos are 8.5 weeks along and jammed into a closet.  I can’t flower them where they’re at.  They’re in a terrible spot atm.  I was going for the light bc I had other plans to build a tent.  But then when I saw I’ll most likely win the tent I began thinking and figured It would prob work perfect.  I can grow 3 photos in there and still run an auto closet that I can start the next round of photos in.  It’ll be a pretty good set up.  I just need to get moving on this tent.  I’m also getting worried bc I didn’t message them until yesterday.  @SpiderFarmer are you watching?

Brad104
      Participant

They told me like 2 days after the contest,that I’d get a confirmation message and tracking number when it ships.Clearly we are on there time schedule and not ours.Anyway I hope that it gets to us all by the next weekend,but we will have to wait and see 🙈 I suppose Guys.I know that we will all get our prize’s but I’ve never won anything until now so it’s just hurry up and wait I guess, at least my time is going by quickly from all the haters still hating  😂 I sleep great every night, and will continue too 🤣😂😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅

Keith
      Participant

So get this!  Last night SF slipped an email dated from Tuesday into my inbox, then tried to claim they actually sent it Tuesday.  It was about the contest, requesting my address.  I don’t know how the hell they got it in there dated from 5 days ago, but they did.  Haha.  No no I’m joking.  I’m just an idiot and missed it.  How the hell I missed something I’ve been looking for like a maniac is the real mystery.  What if I was so self righteous that I actually believed that sf hacked into my email instead of just admitting I missed it.  My god, I’d feel bad for my wife and son who would have to deal with me.  Now they have my address.  Now I just have to wait.

@Atom, I took your advice and ordered a sheet of 10×10 panda film.  It was like $15.  I’ll just section off a corner of the room and get these ladies (I hope) flowering.  I meant I hope they’re ladies.  Wish I would’ve thought about it earlier in the week.  I could’ve gotten it all set up this weekend.

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close