Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Back indoors

5 voices
7 replies
  • Author
      Brucewaynegardens
      Participant

Time to get the indoor started now that I’m outdoor is almost done

In this 2×4 tent i will be using Gaia green Soil and admendments

I will be running the Sf2000 and the spiderfarmer 4 inch inline fan and carbon filter

Brucewaynegardens
      Participant

Having trouble uploading images

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Atom
        Participant

Nice little set up. What’s those inserts run? I just got a 2×4 going and I think I like how that looks. Very clean and professional 🤘

Brad104
        Participant

We’ve had trouble uploading pictures since the beginning,try going into desktop version of you’re on a phone ànd turn your phone sideways when you select your files and I have gotten some good results that way I think @atom mentioned it a while back but anyway it’s working and been working for me since.If you need any more information on it or help feel free to message me anytime .I hope that helps you out some

Keith
      Participant

Fuck yeah.  I just got some stickers last time I ordered seeds but was saving them for the new tent.  Everything’s getting bettered for the next grow.  Just gotta wait for the autos to finish then dry, then I’ve got a days worth of work to get the building where I want it.

Brucewaynegardens
      Participant

Up for trading slaps

Brad104
      Participant

Indoors is my favorite still, maybe this year’s crop outdoor will rechange my mind but as of now I love my indoor gardening of great marijuana plants!!

Somatek
      Participant

Looking clean, what seeds/clones are you running?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close