Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Brownie Recipe

last updated by Racky 1 year, 6 months ago
6 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      Racky
      Participant

How do you guys bake good buds into brownies?

Racky
      Participant

The one ive been doing is baking ground up stuff for two hours then putting that in a crockpot with water and butter for couple hours,  i then strain it and fridgerate for 24/hours and then make brownies from that.

Nate
        Participant

How much bud would you put in for a batch? I’ve got a bunch of larf/trim from my last grow that I know of want toake edibles from.

Keith
        Participant

I’ve got a bunch too but was worried it wouldn’t be enough so I saved it and just left it in a Tupperware.  I hadn’t opened it at all and now it just looks like a pile of dead leaves and smells the same.  I could prob still use them but I think I’d just rather use pot. I left a lot of frosty leaves on bc they were frosty, my trim wasn’t super potent I didn’t think.

Atom
        Participant

This is always how I did it in the past but it’s been quite awhile since I’ve made them. Triple chocolate chunk make the best ones 😁

Racky
      Participant

Today I used 8 grams of good good bud and trimmings i had in a paper bag.

Cannabliss
      Participant

I like to give the wife 7g of bud per stick of butter used. I would like to give her 7g of dry sift next time for 2 sticks. 😍

Edit: I don’t bake them myself, but we use this site for making tasty treats. Lots of info.

https://www.chef-420.com/marijuanabrownies/basic-brownies/

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Cannabliss.
      Keith
      Participant

The guy I used to get pot from would give me some low grade dabs and I’d use them to make chocolates.  I just decarbed it, mixed it with olive oil and added chocolate powder and sugar.  I would put lecithin in it bc I read it was supposed to increase absorption.  It was pretty basic but people fucking loved them.  A whole one would knock anybody in their ass.

Brad104
      Participant

I appreciate the recipe information @cannabliss

Racky
      Participant

Thank You

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close