Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Bug prevention

5 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      Brad104
      Participant

I’ve been having good luck with spidermites using Neem oil, what do you guys use to rid yourselves of these 8 legged foes of ours

Nate
      Participant

I’ve only had spider mites the once (they got in from a houseplant my wife got at a hardware store or walmart or something), and I got rid of them with Safer’s insecticidal soap. It worked pretty well for me, but again I’ve only used it the one run.

Brad104
      Participant

My ex wife is a grower too, and she told me about the soap and she said she had good results too, and thanks for the feedback it’s most appreciated

NoWorryLeaf
      Participant

I have been lucky and had not experience spidermites or something like that but boy the gnats is giving me a run for my money. What would you suggest as a DIY recipe to get rid of them?

Keith
      Participant

I have that safer insecticidal soap too and had bought some yellow stick pads.  But haven’t used them yet.  I’m dreading getting pests.  I know it’s coming eventually.   I’m not entirely sure where to put the yellow sticky traps.  Believe it or not I bought them bc on one of the growing tips from a contest last month was to put them up even if you don’t have a problem.  Just for ipm.  So I got them but haven’t put them up yet.

Racky
      Participant

I use Ags Garden,  neem oil and silica all through vegatative stage as a preventive.

Racky
        Participant

Southern Ag Garden friendly Fungicide.

Racky
      Participant

Blue Planet Gold Shield Silica Supplement

Racky
      Participant

Captain Jacks Neem Max Cold Pressed Neem Oil

Brad104
      Participant

The Neem oil is what I have used for the last few years it works pretty much but I hate breathing it in after plants are sprayed and it stinks 🦨 too but it works.I was trying to find something that works as good as the captain jack Neem oil

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close