Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Color of your BEAN

2 voices
1 reply
  • Author
      NoWorryLeaf
      Participant

Do you judge a book by it’s cover. Have you ever popped a bean that does not meet the ‘criteria’ and grew amazing? I follow the old trick of if the bean floats it is a dud and it worked well. I think genetics has expanded so much that certain bean criteria goes out the window and might not apply anymore. I also go to the big breeders like Dutch Passion or Ethos and read their reviews and suggestions on what to look for in a bean. How do you select the keepers?

Brad104
      Participant

I’ve always just kinda got lucky with my stuff that’s outside.I would pollinate my best female with the best male and go through the seeds and only plant the biggest and best 25 in the lot .I know there’s no kind of science to it, it’s just what I’ve done in the past.Now that everything has changed and it’s not a felony anymore to grow it, people are coming out with lots of information that I have never heard of, but not to say it isn’t true it’s just not been heard by me before.But I am thinking most old growers tricks are to be tested for proof and myself I enjoy testing new things out on the plants, clones or with the seeds

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close