Forums

Home Forums Q&A Connect to Instagram?

3 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      NeuroticTurtle
      Participant

Good Morning @Spider Farmer,

is there a page I’m not seeing where we actually click the connect button and have it link our account?  I found the place to put the handle in, but nothing for actual connections.

Brad104
      Participant

I’m thinking you would just go to Google and type in Instagram or whatever and get in that way,but hey maybe not just trying to figure it out with you, maybe that might work out.

NeuroticTurtle
      Participant

brad… I’m not lost and trying to find the instagram without the use of my google icon(s).   I’m trying to integrate the feed so you can share insta galleries and vids like on joomla forums or other content management systems.  This forum has half the integration working, if you go to my profile you can click the instagram icon and end up at my profile there.

Somatek
        Participant

You’ve gotten farther then I have as it wouldn’t let me link my insta account.  Maybe I should go try again…

NeuroticTurtle
        Participant

I’d hazard a guess and say the backend module responsible for doing inline galleries and posts from another website needs edit/removal type permissions that SF hasn’t enabled for us users.

Somatek
        Participant

That is basically another language to a Luddite like me lol  Hopefully it’s sorted along with the other glitches in due time though.  Thanks for pointing it out to help improve the site.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close