Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Contest Over ( radio silence)

6 voices
11 replies
  • Author
      Racky
      Participant

Ghost town in here now that the contest is over

Atom
      Participant

Not true ive updated my grow journal and answering some questions. Im just busy in and out all day. What you wana talk about my friend?

Racky
      Participant

Just saying in general,  ive not seen it this quiet here since day 1.

Cannabliss
        Participant

As the holidays roll around, most of these forums slow down a little. Lots of activities & such to get into for Halloween. With Thanksgiving being next up in the US, there will be a lot of travelling since covid is now treated like a common cold.

Keith
        Participant

I caught Covid a few months ago, it was only slightly worse than a common cold

Cannabliss
        Participant

I had it twice, and the first time, I had a headache 1 day, a fever the next & I felt fine the third day.

On my second round I didn’t even notice, but my lady caught it, and we live together so I knew it had to hit me.. but unsure if it did. I didn’t test. I just rode out the week with her, who was only suffering from more frequent migraines than usual.

Brad104
        Participant

Your dead right @cannabliss everyone is going to be traveling and going to events and everything from now till the new year, but I will be around if anyone wants to just kick it.

Brad104
        Participant

I’m going to add to mine as well tonight and I have some 🦨 1 seeds I’m going to do.thanks b to a kind dude

Somatek
      Participant

Everyone must be hiding from the ghosts and ghouls still lol.

I won’t be posting on the forums until I can block Brad so I don’t have to deal with his llama drama, lashing out or passive aggressive/overtly aggressive comments.  Life’s too short to waste time that could be spent growing or learning how to be a better grower…

Brad104
      Participant

Congratulations to all even you somatek all I can say is get to blocking I got accounts everywhere to clown 🤡 you don’t mean nothing to me.

Racky
      Participant

Glad people are coming back around,  well there is like 10 of us that are like regulars. I like the feedback and knowledge from everyone.

Cannabliss
      Participant

I think the notification section is broken 😂

I haven’t had any in days.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close