Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Down-town dabby

last updated by Atom 1 year, 6 months ago
2 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      Atom
      Participant

Come here to show off your creations or anything dab related!

Atom
      Participant

Heres my crunch berry live rosin all jarred up ready to go.

Atom
      Participant

I just picked these up these baller jars for 35 buck each. Couldn’t turn it down.

The lighter color is Gary’s animal 75.6

The darker color is Gary’s Peaches 77.24

Both are cured resins so there not the best I’ve had but there decent for 10 a gram

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Brad104
      Participant

Is this the stuff that they make where it takes like 4 lb of bud and they put it in ice water and stuff I think 💬 that is what is dabs am I correct @atom

Atom
        Participant

Dabs is just a lose term for anything you can vape. Your thinking of bubble hash, which can sometimes be dabable. But once you squish the bubble hash with heat, it becomes dabable. The two I showed from dispensary are likely made with butane. World’s apart from the rosin I made. Ones 10 a gram one is 50-60.

Brad104
      Participant

Yeah I am familiar with the 50-60 gm stuff,that’s what I used only a handful of times.I definitely am going to be ingesting much more for our lonely little town finally opened a dispensary! WOO HOO 🥳🥳 🤚🤚

Atom
        Participant

I live in the middle of no where, 10 miles from any town. The closest town has one but it crap. Hearing there bud has seeds, and there prices suck. If I want to drink 20 miles there is a decent one. But our favorite is about 40 mile drive. We are usually there to hit up mejier and get dog food and such anyway. The have the best products in michigan imo. I’d you can find anything from Light Sky Farms, or North Coast scoop em up. There expensive but cannot be bear, atleast as far as I’ve found. Redbud roots are good, element of course. I’d stay away from crude boys, lifted. There just crap. Fresh coast uses CRC but ive had some ok from them.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close