Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Edibles

last updated by Atom 1 year, 6 months ago
4 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      Cannabliss
      Participant

Please share your experiences with edibles. Anything you’re able to share from showing off your creations to revealing your recipes.

NoWorryLeaf
      Participant

Oohh love to see responses here. Haven’t done it myself but wanna try canna butter think this will be a great beginners test.

Some suggest chocolate enhances the experience thus many recipes includes it like brownies

Atom
      Participant

I make my own gummies from rosin. Two of these bad boys and no trouble falling asleep.

Brad104
      Participant

Those look professional @adam marsh good stuff bro, excellent 👍

Atom
        Participant

There’s alot that goes into it, biggest investment was a separate mini fridge because they have to sit out and dry up. There made with no preservatives so once you take them our of fridge they go bad after about 2 weeks

Cannabliss
        Participant

Wow those look good 🤩🤩🤩🤩

I bet they are some 🥊knockout artists 🧑🏼‍🎨

Cannabliss
        Participant

That’s a useful piece of info. Grateful to at least get a window on shelf life once they are out. How long can they be stored in the fridge, and still retain potency?
        I’m not really going to sweat them being out for long tho. 😅 I tend to make em disappear, so my tolerance is 👽🛸 lol

I appreciate your time & first hand knowledge. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🏆🏆🏆

Atom
        Participant

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>They will last several months in fridge and indefinitely basically in freezer. Im not real sure if they drop in potency, they don’t ever last long. This amount last about a month. I give alot away, but also consume them to help me sleep and when I’m in alot of pain. They will f you up if your greedy. I once ate 5 when I first started and felt like a mild mushroom buzz. I have no idea what percentage they are, but everyone says there very strong. If I had to guess I’d say somewhere in neighborhood of 25 or 30mg and 10 15 for smaller ones.</p>
        I can try to describe my whole process if yall want. It might get kinda lengthy but I have no problems passing on my knowledge. There is a bit of investment in molds and materials. If you don’t have rosin press can definitely use any shatter or whatever is cheap at dispensary. I’m not using anything fancy, just nasty hash you’d never Wana smoke.

Cannabliss
        Participant

If you get the time & would like to contribute in such a way, that would be fantastic. I don’t own a press (yet) it is in the plans for the near future however.
        I have a Levo infuser to make butter, oils & it’s supposed to make all types of edibles easier on the chef.
        I let the wife handle the kitchen while I handle the garden. Lol If I gave her the choice.. let’s say I  pushed all the nutrients & tools her way to keep everything in line for the garden… she would opt out anyways 😂😂  So it works out, as I’d run if she pushed a bunch of uncooked food in my direction.

Thanks for all your time be it yesterday, today or the future 🤘🏼😙💨💨💨

Atom
        Participant

I’ll get all my notes together and try and get a well detailed recipe. I use a pretty basic press, no pressure Guage just a nut to adjust it. It works good for hash but yields poor with flower ros. Someday I’ll get me a nugsmasher

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close