last updated by Racky 1 year, 5 months ago
3 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      Racky
      Participant

Just wondering how many fans you al have inside your tent besides an inline fan?? I have a tower oscilating fan,  a clip on fan,  a fan between puts blowing straight upwards,  and a little 6 inch table fan blowing in bottom duct and a 4in inline fan with thermostat controller.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Racky
      Participant

Green Crack 2.0 at 5 weeks of Flower

Attachments:
      Brad104
      Participant

I’ve got a 6″ inline exhaust fan SF hooked to a bn Link Temp and humidity control switch my exhaust fan comes on at 75° and my heat kicks on at 66° it works great I have a 10″ fan at the opposite end of the 4×7 and I just ordered another 6inch inline SF speed controler fan for fresh air circulation to help the 10″ fan out.I hope that it’s enough for this is my first tent grow.Im running a FC 3000 and the SF 5000 I won .(Thank you Spider Farmer) Totaling 800 watts of kick ass spectrum.I have high hopes, I just placed them under bud so I’m fixing to see.

Keys
      Participant

More than enough power on my first run of plants.

Racky
      Participant

I have another fan coming the Ac Infinity 6in oscilating 10speed fan that can hook right up to my temp controller.

Attachments:
        Brad104
        Participant

I’d love to have a few fans like you have the AC infinitys that’s super cool how everything links to the controller

Racky
      Participant

Yeah the controller definetly helps so so much!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close