Home Forums Grow Journal Fast Buds Auto Gorilla Cookies

3 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      M
      Participant

First off, congrats for the forum. This looks really good and I love your led (from what I’ve seen not experienced)

This is my first grow in 7 years dew to … what not.

Growing indoors, at this moment in a small closet till I can afford a tent and the rest the equipment.

Using an Amare Solar Spec 260, also nee to upgrade for flower, guess with a 600w HPS, don’t think I will afford a led this year.

Soil: Bio Biz Light Mix

Nutrients: Terra Aquatica GHE and I have ph drops 😀

Let’s hope for the best

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      M
      Participant

Day 7 (today)

Attachments:
      M
      Participant

x

Attachments:
      Somatek
      Participant

Looking happy so far, thanks for sharing.

What’s some of the bigger changes, if any, you’ve noticed after coming back from a 7 year hiatus?

M
        Participant

Man, it’s like looking at the plants with other eyes. I was so overthinking everything back then … always over/under feeding or watering. Plus I never had the possibility to control the environment so I had high temps and spider mites and what not.

Now I try to just chill and learn.

Somatek
        Participant

There’s definitely a lot more gear available easily and at lower costs then a decade or two ago.  I was really struck by how much home growing had exploded when I got back into it and how much low quality info was floating around.  There was endless posts and memes about neem oil causing CHS for example, which thankfully seems to have been dismissed as bro science.

Sounds like you’re on a better path to big buds, learning to chill and focus on the basics is much easier/less confusing then following all the ideas about what you need to do like defoliating, etc.  There’s a lot of noise distracting people from the important foundations of growing, which really are more important in the end.

Brad104
      Participant

You sound like another experienced growers suck as myself who’s been away for a while but know a bit more than the basics with so much more to learn from guys like @somatek here but I am stoked because you are here with us and if there’s anything you need just holler everyone wants to help out here bro

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close