Home Forums Lifestyle Favorite Cheech and Chong movie and another favorite stoner movie

5 voices
15 replies
  • Author
      Brad104
      Participant

Mine is Cheech and Chong up in smoke and favorite other stoner movie is fear and loathing in las Vegas what does everyone else go to for stoner movies?

Cannabliss
      Participant

Up in smoke is it for me too.

I also like Nice Dreams. A different stoner movie I can always watch is half baked.

M
      Participant

Did not see any Cheech an Chong movie… should watch ’em sometime.

High School 2010 was decent

Brad104
        Participant

Remember at the front of the first Cheech and Chong and Chong picks up Cheech on the highway in his Volkswagen with the Rolls Royce symbol on the front,they get to chongs his dad says all you want to do is set around and get stoned while eating those goddamn bananas ha ha love it!

Brad104
      Participant

To @M I was waiting for someone to say the next movie, for that one’s my second favorite I like cousin Red,also when Chong is on the porch with the Harley ha ha I will tell you another one alot of people have not seen is Things are tough all over !   Great stuff

Keith
      Participant

I like the one where they snort the space coke at the end and then blast off into space.  But I can’t remember which one that is.  Those movies defined us as stoners in the 90’s.  Then half baked came out.  Then fear and loathing.  I liked that one the best.

Brad104
      Participant

I think that was the next movie,it’s got them aliens in the pot field with cousin Red who’s Cheech with a wig ha 😅 Those movies are classic for certain.

Keith
      Participant

What about requiem for a dream, have you guys ever seen that 1?

Somatek
      Participant

Marihuana, Reefer Madness or Sex Madness are probably my all time favourites to get stoned and laugh at, the modern remake or reefer madness as a musical wasn’t half bad but more about propaganda then pot.

I’d have to say the Next Movie or Nice Dreams are probably my favourite Cheech and Chong movies, I haven’t watched any of them in decades though.

Half Baked is also a classic, along with dazed and confused.

Brad104
        Participant

Yes I have saw requiem for a dream it’s a great flick as well @keith

Somatek
      Participant

I threw on “lock, stock and two smoking barrels” last night, another classic stoner flick, the hold up scene has me laughing my ass off every time.  Even knowing what’s gonna happen it still gets me.

Brad104
        Participant

Another classic I love to watch and stone out to is Fast Times at Ridge mont high also another great pot flick that’s not funny but it’s a killer flick is savages! Hey it don’t hurt none how many sex scenes Blake lively is in either.

Somatek
        Participant

I have a love hate relationship with that movie as a polyamourist; I love seeing more representation of non-monogamous relationships in media but hate that it’s the usual tropes and fetishization of the lifestyle.  People think being poly is about having lots of sex, the reality is most are conversation sluts as we spend endless time talking about relationships and boundaries more then anything.

Brad104
        Participant

I heard that I didn’t mean any wrong intentions by it my friend, I like people no matter what there sexual pleasure is.If they are my friend,they are my friend! I hope you are well

Somatek
        Participant

I fully realise you meant no I’ll intent, it’s just the nature of the world and the tendency to fetishize the LGBTQ2SI+/poly communities for profit without understanding how it comes across.  Poly people make fun of mono’s and the absurd way culture portrays love often, just part of being an outsider which is also why I point it out so people have a chance to understand the minority view and grow.

Brad104
      Participant

I totally understand 😃 I wish nothing but the best for you @somatek  Now we can get back to the discussion we were having.

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close