Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Flavour your plant

last updated by Atom 1 year, 6 months ago
3 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      NoWorryLeaf
      Participant

I was curious and read up on a couple of theories. Haven’t tried any yet.

Flavoring your cannabis plant before or after harvest, the idea is for it to carry the flavor you used.

Flavoring before harvest, is said 3 – 4 days before you plan to harvest let the soil dry. On harvest day mix solution of 15ml essential/food grade oil into 20lt water and let them soak it up for 3 – 5 before cutting. You can try the same by cutting a branch and let it soak in a glass if you don’t want to do it with the whole plant. Let it soak in the water for a couple of day and let it dry.

After Harvest, some add citrus, cinnamon, cloves or things like that to infuse.

Don’t know how well it carry the flavor but sure will try and see what the results are.

Atom
      Participant

I’ve heard of adding Kool aid to change flavor, but isn’t the taste of weed enough? This purple gorilla I run taste so good its addictive I would never want to change it. Everone is different and I’m sure some my not prefer it. To each there own I guess 🤘

NoWorryLeaf
      Participant

Was just curios – people try the weird and crazy

Loves2Trim
      Participant

I’ve also heard of a dude injecting some kind of flavoring right through the stem!!

NoWorryLeaf
      Participant

No Way – but did it work?

Atom
      Participant

I know using sugars like blackstrap molasses will help increase terp productivity. It helps feed the microbes and makes them go crazy. I personally use sugar daddy, for the most part it’s 15ml per gallon( I use about 10-12 that’s there recommended amount). But the last week, while there I’m the strait water period they recommend using 40ml of sugar daddy to boost up microbes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close