Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Found a great podcast about cannabis cultivation

last updated by Keith 1 year, 5 months ago
2 voices
2 replies
  • Author
      Keith
      Participant

It’s called “Cannabis Cultivation and Science Podcast” and it’s done by KIS industries.  I’m listening to it on Spotify, but it’s everywhere.  I only listened to a few episodes talking about organics and soil Microbes and a lot of pretty interesting stuff.  Clackamas Coot was taking a lot about neem and Tim Wilson was talking about compost teas and such.  I’m pretty excited bc I drive a lot and am always looking for new things to listen to.  Here’s a link to the podcast.

Nate
      Participant

I found that one to be really informative, although I haven’t listened to it in a while. I did find it a little dry, possibly because the subject matter was a little above my knowledge level at the time. I’ve been mostly listening to growcast when I’m in the mood for a cannabis growing podcast, since the host does a really good job of getting his guests to explain thing so the layman can understand it.

Here’s a link to his most recent episode with Dr. Coco from coco for cannabis, talking about the ins and outs of LED ‘s, and lighting schedules in general.

Keith
      Participant

Fuck yeah bro.  I will check that out next time I’m in the car.  The one I’m listening to is past me.  It’s def challenging me to try to learn about soil microbiology.  It’s crazy to think how everything works together.  There’s so much information to learn though.  It’s really overwhelming.  I started a compost pile right before summer.  It’s broken down a lot but I keep adding to it.  I’d really love by next year to be able to get it tested and to maybe know some of what needs to go into it.  I think in the meantime I’m going to pick up some of the soil from kis organics.  Some of the water only stuff.  I wanna check into them more.  I really like the guy that does the podcast and he seems to really have a passion for organic growing.  I bet his companies pretty legit.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close