Forums

Home Forums Q&A Glitches posting replies/threads?

last updated by Atom 1 year, 6 months ago
5 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      Somatek
      Participant

I was just wondering if other people are having issues posting or this website just doesn’t like my linux operating system?

I just noticed the update to my grow journal didn’t post and when I finished making a new thread about CBD Rene it said I wasn’t logged in yet.  I also notice that sometimes after saying a reply is uploaded it disappears without showing up the odd time.

Anyone else having troubles?  I assume any new forum will have glitches to work out, I’m not complaining but just curious as it seems like useful feedback for our wonderful hosts here at Spider Farm.

Keith
      Participant

I use it on my phone and I don’t think I’m experiencing any of that.  There’s a few glitches on the phone but not those ones.

Somatek
        Participant

Are the glitches you’re seeing revolve around random “new” notifications or dead mentions with no reference to what thread/where the person mentioned you?

I’m just trying to figure out if I should try windows instead of Linux although that just makes me feel dirty thinking about it…

Keith
        Participant

Yes most of my glitches are notifications.  It’s always from like 12 hours ago even though it’s not.  And a lot of time nothings even there to see.  It’ll say the name of the person though, but when I go to the thread there’s nothing new.

Somatek
        Participant

Have you had the “ghost mentions” where a notification says someone has mentioned you but when you click on it there’s nothing there?

Nate
        Participant

I’m getting notifications that say they’re from a member, but the one that it says responded is the original poster of the thread, and not the person making the actual reply.

As far as the timing of the notifications, I’ve noticed that they always say 7 hours ago when I see them happen in realtime. So I’m assuming wherever the servers are running is a 7 hour time difference from here. It’d be nice if you were able to see the actual timing of the comments in your local time, but it isn’t a huge deal I guess.

Keith
      Participant

Yeah a lot of those too.

Brad104
      Participant

I’m not having any problem posting, I’m wondering if you guys notifications are showing when someone coments and I get ready to answer back it’ll show like it’s 7 hours ago but truthfully it has only been seconds ,I suppose it’s something they’re fixing.Theyve been super attentive about fixing all problems so thanks in advance @spiderfarmerforum

Atom
        Participant

They must be on NZ time lol

Somatek
      Participant

I’ve got a feeling I should try running windows to see if the glitches persist as it’s sounding more like a linux issue since I’m the only one really having issues posting.  Thanks everyone, always good to see if you’re going crazy or it’s the coding behind  the matrix glitching out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close