Cannabliss
      Participant

Please post set up ideas here.

Racky
      Participant

How big?

Cannabliss
      Participant

Anything that works in general. It will give new growers a place to look for help with setting up.

(Hopefully this thread can serve that purpose)

Rather than 100+ threads being opened flooding the site.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Cannabliss.
      Nate
      Participant

Maybe it’d be a cool idea to split up the discussions by different types of grows, e.g. hydro, coco, or soil?

Cannabliss
        Participant

Yes. Exactly.
        The more topics with related sub sections. It’s gonna take time to build up for sure.

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

Am I suppose to just tell you about my set up here?

Or do I start a personal journal?

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

My current setup I am in the process of building a 10ft x 13ft flower room,   so far I got 2 lights for the room, I am working on getting a 3rd.

Panda film is what I’m really waiting for, I should have that next weekend, then from there the room will finish construction.

Cannabliss
        Participant

Sweet. I haven’t worked my way up to a full room just yet. Still in multiple tents trying to keep it perpetual somewhat.
        Down to 2 tents currently.

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

Once I get my flower room done next week I will start on my veg room..

I have a full basement that I am converting into an indoor garden, I am starting with the flower room for the canna and then the veg room is much bigger..

My basement main room is over 12ft x 40ft+, I wont be able to convert this whole space “due to lights and hydro costs” but I will put in as much as I can..

Redeye_Master
      Participant

I’m in a s**t part of the UK so I’m on a single 60x60x150cm tent running 2x 100w lights (other brands I won’t mention lol) with a filter a on either end of exhaust lol increasing energy rates is going to probably cause me to drop to 1 light tbh. I’ll check my electric bill when I get it in a couple of days lol 🫣

NoWorryLeaf
      Participant

My current setup is 1m x1m with 10 x T8 LED most DIY due to budget. Still saving up for filters and extraction

Nate
      Participant

This run I’m still in a vivosun 3×3 with a 600w MH/HPS cool tube light. I have a vivosun 6” exhaust fan running my exhaust up a stairwell out of the basement I have my tent in (no windows in the basement), and a passive intake into the tent. This is going to be my first run using an autopot 4 pot system, with coco coir and perlite as the medium. I’m excited to see how well the Autopots work, as I had a hard time keeping up with watering 3 times a day last run.

Cannabliss
      Participant

My current set up:

4×4 tent

6” exhaust, ducting & carbon filter

660w led – 8 bar design

@ 18” height/60%power

week 3 of flower.

Air conditioned lung room

Running soil in a 5gal pot

1 layer of trellis

3x 4” stationary fans moving air above canopy

1x 6” oscillating fan moving air under canopy

Plant riser + saucer to catch run off

Runoff collected with a wet vac

Environment monitored with an inkbird Ibs-th2

Brad104
      Participant

My setup is a 8x 10 veg room and a 12 x20 flower room.im lucky enough to be in a basement too.Only thing is in summer time this humidity on this side of the round blue thing is horrible in summer,but now that it’s fall I’ve been running 50% rh and my gals are loving it.Im using my old school HPS 1000 watt high pressure sodium grow lights 6 between both rooms.They are my heat source for the top of the house during winter.

Cannabliss
        Participant

That is some awesome space to have available for the garden! I can only drool over those measurements lol

Keith
      Participant

I scored a bunch of 3/4 inch pvc for free and put this together.   I was going to use foam board for the walls.  I’ll keep my dehumidifier in there and a portable ac or radiator heater.  I was only going to use a 4×5 area for growing.  The tent is 5×8. I could use any any advice on how this will work or not work.  Right now I have a small tent and the ventilation system draws in the air from the lung room that is conditioned to keep the tent within the proper vpd parameters.  My lung room would prob not be conditioned if everything’s in the bigger tent.  This winter it’ll draw in cold air, while the heater runs at the other end of the tent.  Any advice would be appreciated.  I’m still thinking this thing out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close