Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Happy Halloween!!!

4 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      Racky
      Participant

Hope everyone has a great Halloween!!!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Atom
      Participant

Same to you. Great looking plants ✌️

Somatek
      Participant

Happy Halloween!  Anyone got any plans other then passing out candy to the trick or treaters?  The Boo Bash is tonight, an industry event for budtenders to socialize while the LP’s pimp their products and convince us why our shops should carry them.  I may go check it out, mostly it’s an excuse to throw a costume on lol.  Although it’s a 2 hour trip to the city and back so we’ll see how the day plays out.

Racky
      Participant

That sounds fun!!!

Somatek
        Participant

Yes, although my gut reaction is it’ll probably be a lot of marketing with little substance.  I was watching some of the promo videos on the Cannsell website (like smart serve but for budtenders) and they were truly cringe worthy; people that don’t understand what they’re talking about “educating” people who don’t know anything about growing and perpetuating the bro science…  Then again anytime to put a costume on is fun, I was thinking I can take parts of a couple old steam punk costumes along with a hat that looks like the old British colonial explorer hats from Africa and go as a “strain hunter” from the future who’s come back to find the miracle plant to stop the apocalypse.  Every costume needs a good back store plus I need an excuse to have leaves/buds hanging off of me while wearing my googles lol.

Somatek
      Participant

Laziest costume ever as I just grab my gardening vest, re-arranged some of the gear so it sticks out and shoved leaves/some buds into the hat…  I give you the Time Travelling Pheno Hunter that’s come back to save the perfect pot from prohibition to stop the coming apocalypse…

Who needs a good costume when you can just whip up a backstory to explain whatever ridiculousness you throw together….

Now to wear it to the shop to give everyone a chuckle, who needs dignity when you’re making people laugh?

Brad104
      Participant

Happy All Hallows Eve,be sure to check all of your kids candy if you have children guys.Theres too many weirdos who wish to do harm to our kids.Everyone of you please drink responsibly as well and don’t be behind the wheel intoxicated.Otherwise Enjoy!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close